registered seat in Czech Republic, Rychtářská 1129/10,
Liberec XIV-Ruprechtice, Liberec, postal code 460 14
registration number: 066 71 888
registered in the Companies Register maintained by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, file number C 42792, for the sale of goods through an online store located at web address imexhair.com.
1. General provisions
- 1.1. The Complaints Code is integral to the Terms and Conditions of the Seller named ABSOWIN s.r.o. with its registered seat in Liberec XIV-Ruprechtice, Rychtářská 1129/10, postal code 460 14, registration number: 066 71 888, and it describes the procedure for approaching complaints of goods get from ABSOWIN s.r.o.
- 1.2.The Buyer is obliged to read over the Complaint Code and Terms and Conditions before ordering the goods. At the same time, the Buyer acknowledges that it is obliged to provide ABSOWIN s.r.o. the necessary cooperation to settle the claim.
- 1.3. By concluding the contract of sale, the Buyer agrees with this Complaint Rules.
- 1.4. Definitions of terms contained in this Complaints Code are preferred to definitions in Terms and Conditions. If this Complaint Code does not define the term, the definitions from Terms and Conditions shall be used. If it is not defined there, the law definitions shall be used.
2. Time limit for assert rights from defective performance
- 2.1. The limit for assert rights from defective performance begins on the date of takeover of the goods by the Buyer, ie on the date stated on the proof of purchase or on the declaration of guarantee.
- 2.2. In the case of consumer goods, the Buyer is entitled to assert the right from defective performance within twenty-four (24) months if the expiry date is not stated on the goods; in this case the limit is reduced only until the date described on the packaging of the goods.
- 2.3. The limit ends on a date that agrees to the date on which it began and the relevant number of months later. The length of limit in months states on any goods in the Seller's shop and is notably marked on the proof of purchase.
- 2.4. The rights from defective performance, for which the declaration of guarantee is written, shall expire if not claimed within the limit specified by the guarantee period.
- 2.5. In the case of settlement of the complaint in the form of exchange of goods, the new limit for asserting rights from defective performance is not running.
3. Checking the goods during taking over
- 3.1. The Buyer checks the received goods, their entireness and the damage of the package during the personal takeover from the Seller.
- 3.2. Upon take over from the carrier, the Buyer will properly and carefully check the condition of the shipment (especially the number of packages, the integrity of the company log, the integrity or damage to the packaging) according to the shipping list.
- 3.3. Furthermore, the Buyer checks the completeness of the goods on the day of takeover, that the package contains everything. .
- 3.4. All discrepancies must be reported to the Seller by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +420 775 617 373.
- 3.5. These Sections do not affect the statutory limit for asserting rights from defective performance. The additional complaint of incompleteness or external damage to the shipment does not relieve the Buyer of the right from defective performance but gives the Seller the opportunity to prove that it is not a conlict with the contract of sale.
4. Assert Complaint
- 4.1. To assert the rights from defective performance, at first the Buyer is obliged submit to the Seller a message to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org that it requires asserting rights from defective performance within the statutory period of 24 months, or other time limit according to point 2.2.
- 4.2. If the Seller evaluates the condition of the goods as eligible for a complaint, the Seller immediately informs the Buyer that he is entitled to assert the rights from defective performance. However, if it follows from the basic description that the Buyer does not have the right to assert his rights (eg a delayed assert of a right; or a defect cannot be asserted due to defective performance), the Seller will notify him of this fact in the email, however the Buyer can send the goods to check the goods by the Seller.
- 4.3. After receiving the email from the Seller, the Buyer is entitled to send the goods. The Buyer is obliged to annex a copy of the invoice or the proof of purchase.
- 4.4. The Buyer will send the goods to the following address: ABSOWIN s.r.o., Rychtářská 1129/10, Liberec 460 14
- 4.5. Upon takeover the goods, the Seller confirms receipt of the goods to settle the complaint to the Buyer's email address.
5. Settlement of the complaint
- 5.1. If the Buyer is a consumer, the Seller will decide on the complaint immediately (ie the decision on acceptance of the complaint, Article 4.2 of the Complaints Code), in complex cases within three working days. This limit does not include the period appropriate to the type of product or service required for the expertise of the defect.
- 5.2. The Seller shall settle the complaint, including the removal of the defect, without undue delay, no later than 30 days from the date of the assert. The 30-day limit may be extended after consultation with the consumer - such extension may not be indefinite or unreasonably long. After the expiry of the limit (or the extended period) is presumed the defect really existed and the consumer has the same rights as if it were a defect that cannot be removed.
- 5.3. If there is the Buyer-entrepreneur, the Seller is obliged to make a claim within 30 days from the date of assert.
6. Common provisions
- 6.1. After successful or unsuccessful settlement of the complaint, the Seller will send the goods back to the Buyer at his contact address.
- 6.2. The Seller shall issue to the Buyer a confirmation of the date and manner of settling the claim, including confirmation of the repair and the duration of the claim, or justification of the rejection of the claim. It sends one confirmation together with the goods in writing to the contact address of the Buyer and one copy is sent by the Seller to the Buyer at the email address.
- 6.3. The Buyer has the right to reimbursement of reasonably incurred costs connected with the application of a justified complaint. These costs are considered the smallest necessary. It is necessary to apply for the reimbursement of costs without undue delay within 1 month of the end of the limit for assert rights from defective performance.
- 6.4. The Buyer is obliged to check the goods received immediately after the claim has been settled. Later objections shall not be considered.
- 6.5. If the Buyer does not repeatedly pick up the goods from the settled complaint from the postal service within 6 months from the day when he was informed about the settlement, ABSOWIN s.r.o. has the right to sell the goods and to use the proceeds to cover the costs associated with postal transport.
7. Final provision
- 7.1. The Buyer's rights determined by the Law are not affected by this Complaint Code.
- 7.2. This Complaints Code is available at web address imaxhair.com.
In Liberec on 01.07.2019